Inventory Management Software
We offer software for all inventory management applications, from Tool Cribs/Maintenance Cribs to automated fulfillment and order picking. Let us help you choose the right software for your application.
Schedule a free Software Demo and the Shelfplus Inventory Management Experts will guide you through choosing the software that is right for you.
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment
- Automated Picking
- Controls Automated Storage Systems
- Paperless Picking
- Order Processing
- Space Management
- Enhances Profitability
- Increased productivity and throughput reduces labor while increasing accuracy levels, order cut-off times, and inventory security.
- Detailed reports aid in providing maximum efficiencies.
- Reduces Inventory
- By utilizing the supervisory reports and inventory tracking, organizations can have real time inventory levels, eliminating or reducing bad purchasing decisions, “safety stock” requirements, and purging of old inventory.
- Improves Productivity
- Eliminates or reduces wasted search time by utilizing an intuitive design that allows operators to work efficiently and puts inventory at their fingertips.
- Increases Accuracy
- Simplified number entry can reduce operator errors and enhance picking accuracy levels to 99.99%.
- Maximizes Floor Space by combining software with automated storage and retrieval systems, facilities can maximize floor space and reclaim up to 85% of otherwise wasted space for more profitable functions.
- Reduces Shrinkage
- Controls which user has access to what inventory when combined with AS/RS devices.
- Limit access by machine or shelf with only a few clicks of a button.
- Power Pick Global Small Business allows organizations to integrate a cost effective inventory control into their operations today… and efficiently increase functionality as business grows.